As a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, the Air Force Historical Foundation depends on membership dues, private contributions, and institutional subscriptions to foster America's rich air power history and heritage – and welcomes contributions of all sizes to continue and expand accomplishment of its mission. The Foundation documents all contributions by letter to the donor, and acknowledges all contributions of $100 or more by mention in Air Power History.
To meet its mission of preserving the history and traditions of American airpower, the Foundation offers opportunities for corporations to sponsor sections of its website, including the Members-Only pages (Air Power History magazine archives, and other features).
In addition to being featured prominently on the Foundation’s Website and in its official Air Power History magazine, your business or corporation will play a large role at our biennial events.
To make a contribution or to become an Air Force Historical Foundation corporate sponsor, contact the Executive Director, Lt Col Jim Vertenten USAF (Ret), at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 736-1959.
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Advertisements in two issues of the quarterly magazine Air Power History.
- Prominent mention on the home page of the AFHF Web site.
- A lead role in the Foundation’s biennial awards banquet . Sponsorship will include prominent notice on a banner at the registration table, mention in the printed program, verbal acknowledgment during the program, and prominent seating for a corporate representative during the meals.
- Copies of WORLD WAR II: A Chronology of War, or a similar AFHF coffee table book of your choice.
- Four subscriptions to the quarterly Air Power History.